Monday, November 14, 2005

Mannie Kugler's art on display in Library Gallery East
"Abstract Expressionism has become a passion for me. I love the feeling of painting on canvas and the process of creating. Moving the paint and allowing the image to reveal itself is my goal. When I have created a cohesive and vibrant painting, I am artistically fulfilled and excited." - Mannie Kugler

Art instructor Sheila Moran says of this exhibit, " . . .(Kugler's) playful and life affirming use of colors strikes a universal cord for all that view them."

Library Gallery East is on the top floor of the Library just steps away from the busy Computer Commons but is almost another world. Here you can study quietly, gaze out the windows at the mountains in the distance, and enjoy the beauty of these works of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment